Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Mission in a Big Crunchy Nutshell

Alas, I have arrived into the wonderful world of blogging. All that I have stumbled upon and found to bring health and nourishment is going to spill out into my weekly posts. Buckle up!  My hope  is to provide a simple path for anyone to follow that leads to sustainable health. The path will be well-marked and easy to travel. Simple tips for implementing healthy meals and habits into weekly schedules will be outlined and encouraged! Here you'll be shown how easy it is to eat seasonal, local and organic food without breaking the bank or devoting hours to rushed preparation of it. Simplicity is essential right?
Health as I see it encompasses mindfulness,  nutrition, sleep and of course movement. While I am a self proclaimed foodie, prepare yourself for some great tips to include the other 3 aspects of nourishment as well.  I am looking so forward to my emersion into the blogging world as there is so much I cannot wait to share.   Take what I offer and tailor it to your own life in a way that is practical sustainable and truly nourishing. Let the journey begin my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment