Thursday, July 14, 2011

Green is My Favorite Color

Simple Tip #2- Eat Something Green Everyday

If you've known me for a little while you probably know that green is my favorite color ever. When I go clothes shopping I seriously have trouble resisting the green version of a cute shirt or dress. I do get frustrated with myself though when I go to pick out something to wear and all I have available are different shades of green. Whoopsie. When it comes to food though, I'm not as hard on myself about green being the color of choice. That's because green foods are loaded with vitamins and minerals that support your body and make you feel great.  Hopefully drinking a glass of lemon water every morning has become a habit that is sticking so now try to eat something fresh and green everyday. Summer is producing some yummy options like soft baby lettuces and colorful swiss chard. Its simple to try to at least squeeze one big portion in daily. You'll notice a difference in how energized and lively you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment