Sunday, July 3, 2011

Simple Tips for creating Sustainable Health

I just returned from an amazing family vacation in the mountains where I got the chance to think about what things I do on a daily basis that make me feel really healthy. Each week I'm going to post a new one.
Here it goes...


SIMPLE TIP #1: Drink a glass of warm water with lemon squeezed into it every morning.

PIcture from http://linda-leftbrainwrite.blogspot.com/2011/06/cougar.html

Starting your day off with this simple gesture will not only hydrate you but it will alkalize your body which is very important considering many things we eat and encounter everyday creates an acidic environment. Toxins and cancer thrive in acidity. As you drink the water think of how hydrated you are becoming first thing in the morning and I promise you will feel very rejuvinated.

No comments:

Post a Comment